Before purchasing a new home, it’s a great idea to get a pre-purchase inspection done so you can be confident in what you’re buying. Peak Inspections Inc. will give the property a thorough inspection to determine if anything needs to be fixed before closing. We provide you with a detailed report, including photos, covering everything we find in the home.
Don’t worry. It’s not all bad. Our inspection also gives you information you’ll be glad to know as a homeowner, including the location of water valves, the condition of the HVAC system and more. Contact Peak Inspections Inc. today to schedule real estate inspections in the Huntington Beach, CA area.
Here’s what we’ll look at
We want you to sleep soundly at night, knowing that you’ve made the right decision about your new home. When we inspect the home, we look at all the major systems and features, including:
- Structural components, including the foundation and walls
- Exterior elements, such as the driveway, siding and roof
- Plumbing, including toilets and faucets
- Electrical systems, including GFCIs and smoke detectors
- Interior components, such as windows, doors and cabinets
- Appliances, including the dishwasher and garbage disposal
- Ventilation, including exhaust fans and attic spaces
Once you have our detailed report in front of you, you can decide what items, if any, you would like the seller to fix. Discover the peace of mind that comes from a pre-purchase inspection.